You can also earn Money

Hi, 
I PAY money to YOU. If you refer students to do their assignment work or for online tutoring to me,I will pay to you 30% of money EVERY TIME which will be paid by student.

Or YOU can collect your 30% of money from the students DIRECTLY.

For example,If a student pays $100 dollars for one assignment or for one tutoring session,you earn 30% money, means I will pay to you $30. If you will refer more students, you can earn more money.
I am doing PhD in Math. I have 8 years of experience as tutor.

I teach to students who are preparing for GMAT/GRE/GED/LSAT/SAT test. 

And I also teach College Math, University Math. I can do any Math Assignment.



My hourly rates:Negotiable 

Is this deal OK?

My contact email addresses is
Onlinemathstutor4u@gmail.com 


If you have any queries,please send mail.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Algebra | Life Time Access | Just for $ 3 (Limited Time Offer)